Get up and leave // E.E (via preciouspayne)
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
it took me a long time to learn this(via skimpily)
Intelligence is sexy. Don’t play stupid.Unknown (via happy-absturz)
A thousand Dreams within me softly burn.Arthur Rimbaud (via goghst)
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.TheDailyPositive.com (via seulray)
Summer nights should be spent outside.Six word story, June 16, 2014 (218/365)